Some folks seem to have a shortcut solution to untie every knot people get themselves into. When a motor or a mood dies, these folks step in, and before you know it everything is all good once again. Never idle, always ready to help, no problem they can’t solve. Put on the Nato, and maybe you’ll see things differently, too. Named after the man, the myth, the legend and the flat he called home as a kid in Xcalak (pronounced ish-ka-lak), Mexico—represent a true pioneer when you don your Natos.
A bold, squared, statement frame that employs oversized temples to block sidelight and keep the focus on what’s in front of you. A large frame can be heavy, but not when it’s made of our lighter and stronger castor-based bio-polycarbonate. Bajío polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology slice through glare for better fish-spotting, while blue light-blocking prevents eye fatigue to maintain visual acuity during marathon days in the sun.
- Large to extra large fit
- Glass Lens
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Built-in side shields for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet