Coastal Green Retro 67 Bag
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Inspired by the summer of 67, just as the Shortboard Revolution was starting to take place. The Retro 67 Board Bag is designed to fit any board in your quiver. A wide entry point and full, round nose allows a wide variety of surfboards to fit into the Retro 67 bag. A classic style and modern fit combined with rugged, sustainable materials.
- Width : 23” wide
- Material : sustainably sourced, factory seconds, cotton canvas
- Lining : Polyester lining made 100% from recycled plastic waste
- Drawstring : Durable polyester rope, made 100% from recycled plastic waste
- Thread : Marine grade, UV resistant thread
- Hardware : Black, rust proof grommets
Board type and sizing tips:
The Retro 67 board bags are made for wider, fuller boards like your egg, fish, bonzer, mid-length or mini simmons. But also holds your standard shortboard, the possibilities are endless for this style bag! Contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help you match a bag to your favorite board!
If your exact board length is not listed select the next size up, having a little extra length won't hurt! The extra fabric can help with larger, glassed on fins.
- The fit is a larger cut, with plenty of room in the chest and shoulders
- Durability of CORDURA® brand 6,6 Nylon with all the comfort of CottonDries
- 2.5x Faster than 100% Cotton1620 Signature fit, longer for full coverage tucked or untucked
- Meets NFPA 1975 No Melt/No Drip Thermal Stability Standards
- Stealth 1620 3M Reflective logo on left hem
- Garment Washed to eliminate shrinkage
- Won't Melt or drip like Polyester
- Antimicrobial & Wicking Finish
- Nyco-Spandex ribbed collar designed to keep its shape