Inspired by the summer of 67, just as the Shortboard Revolution was starting to take place. The Retro 67 Board Bag is designed to fit any board in your quiver. A wide entry point and full, round nose allows a wide variety of surfboards to fit into the Retro 67 bag. A classic style and modern fit combined with rugged, sustainable materials.
Lining: Polyester lining made 100% from recycled plastic waste
Drawstring: Durable polyester rope, made 100% from recycled plastic waste
Thread: Marine grade, UV resistant thread
Hardware: Black, rust proof grommets
Board type and sizing tips:
The Retro 67 board bags are made for wider, fuller boards like your egg, fish, bonzer, mid-length or mini simmons. But also holds your standard shortboard, the possibilities are endless for this style bag! Contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help you match a bag to your favorite board!
If your exact board length is not listed select the next size up, having a little extra length won't hurt! The extra fabric can help with larger, glassed on fins.
- Small to medium fit
- Glass Lens
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Built-in side shields for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier