Raw Elements | Face + Body Tube SPF 30
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This formula is the conscious consumer’s answer to serious full-body sunscreen. Made from certified all-natural ingredients, it provides UVA-UVB true broad-spectrum protection. As a performance-driven sunscreen, it is very water-resistant beyond 80 minutes, yet so gentle and moisturizing it is perfect for kids. Packed with biologically active antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and extracts, it continues protecting your skin long after environmental exposure. Now in a new Bio-Resin tube which is made from sugarcane waste which reduces the amount of plastic waste on our precious Earth. Size: 3.0 fl oz / 88ml Bio-Resin Tube.
- SPF 30+Broad spectrum protection
- Reef safe and Biodegradable
- Safe for all ages
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Soy, gluten and nut free
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Sunlfower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E
Inactive Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Black Tea), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Organic Hemp Seed Oil), Cera Flava (Organic Beeswax), Coffea Arabica Seed Extract (Organic Coffee Bean), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil), Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Natural Mango Butter), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Natural Rosemary), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Tocopherol
* USDA Certified Organic
** Certified Natural
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours,
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor